Fort Worth, TX 76102
Job title: Project Manager
Effective Date: 8/12/2019
Work Location: Corporate
Division/Department: Information Technology
Reports to: AVP Project and Analytics Services
Seeking an experienced Agile Project Manager to join our growing Project Management Office. Candidates for this role will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of business solutions and technical services to both internal and external customers.
What You Will Do
- Develop business cases to justify projects
- Establish project scope, objectives, priorities and deliverables
- Organize and lead project teams, facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress, resolve issues and remove blockers
- Document and manage project activities including business requirements, stories, epics, use cases and test plans
- Compile and report metrics to measure progress and outcomes of sprints and releases
- Manage project risks and issues; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Assist with defining and championing ongoing process improvement initiatives supporting best practices for Agile Project Management
- Leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; mentoring and developing team members
- Evaluate business systems and how they align with user needs
- Lead system selection initiatives including development of vendor Requests For Information (RFIs) and Requests For Proposal (RFPs)
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of IT project management experience, 2-3 years focused on Agile
- PMP or CSM preferred
- Communicate effectively and work closely with team members, Ben E. Keith associates, and all levels of management in a professional manner.
- Able to solve complex problems, manage ambiguity and adapt to unexpected change
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to make decisions quickly
- Highly proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with project management tools such as Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, etc.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
Print Employee Name:
Employee signature: Date: