Senior Mobile Developer
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Our client is in need of a Senior Mobile Developer for a contract to hire opportunity in Detroit, MI. If you’ re that person, submit your resume now!
Our client is the largest ABA Therapy provider in Michigan. Since 2009 they have expanded their services of Pediatric Nursing, Catastrophic Injury Care, and ABA Therapy to the States of Arizona, California, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. With over 3, 500 full and part time passionate employees striving to make lives better everyday, they are adding to their team and are looking for great candidates. If that candidate is you, Apply Today!
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
The Senior Mobile Developer will play an important role in various digital initiatives, including operation and maintenance of existing mobile apps, optimize the performance issues in existing mobile applications, and developing cross platform mobile applications.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Work closely with Business Analyst, Project Manager, and Architect to understand and analyze the requirements.
- Perform coding assignments.
- Experience integrating application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Follow best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Write unit testing for the code implemented.
- Identify and fix reported bugs.
- Participate in the design phase of projects and prepare design documents for the core functionality assigned.
- Automate build and release process.
- Automate test cases to reduce the testing cycle post deployment to servers.
- Support IT team in running ad hoc queries for analysis and reports.
- Mentor junior IT members.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong background in iOS development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experienced in cross platform mobile development technology like Apache
- Experienced in Cordova/PhoneGap/Xamarin/Ionic
- Experienced in user interface development including HTML, CSS, JSON
- Experienced in Asynchronous programming
- Experienced in any of the Git code repository GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket
- Experienced in Maven/Gradle build management tools and writing automated build scripts
- Experienced in Jenkins Release Management tool and write scripts that can integrate with Git Repository, Build management tools and Servers
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using Selenium
- Knowledge of SDLC process
- Knowledge of any Cloud Infrastructure as a Service platform
- Knowledge of Security scanning
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment processes
- Knowledge of JIRA for task execution
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee