Sr. Electrical Engineer with Active Clearnace
Ft. Meade, MD 20755
Our client is in need of a Sr. Electrical Engineer for a direct hire opportunity in Ft. Meade, MD. If you’ re that person, submit your resume now!
Our client is an industry leading data group that specializes in the collection, processing, and use of healthcare data. By expanding patient, provider, and organizational data for beneficiary services they streamline business processes and operations.
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with
The right person for this position will have active clearance and be clearable for secret clearance in order to provide terrestrial link budget, frequency interfering sharing studies and systems engineering initiatives in support of AF and/or Navy customers.
Critical Position Aspects:
Candidate must have excellent Radio frequency (RF) modeling and simulation skills, verbal and writing skills. Candidate is required to have a Secret Clearance. Candidate must be capable of reviewing frequency sharing studies, conducting frequency sharing studies and present/defend the technical results in a clear and concise manner.
- Review and critique peers and/or opponents EMC studies
- Conduct EMC studies to identify the impact of new systems to the existing systems on behalf of AF/Navy
- Document the studies, approaches and present the studies to Navy/AF customers
- Coordinate the EMC results with Navy/AF program offices
- Participate in technical working groups
- Attend national and international meetings on behalf of Navy/AF customers
- Build custom modeling and simulation tools in support of Navy/AF needs for EMC studies if needed.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering; Masters preferred
- Clearance: Clearable at the secret level.
- Citizenship: US Citizen.
- Years of experience: 9+ years of experience in one of the following areas: Modeling & Simulation: satellite/aeronautical/land mobile communications analysis (coverage analysis, link analysis, signal acquisition analysis,); interference analysis (RFI analysis and simulation, co-channel and adjacent channel); RF Communication Link analysis (modulation performance, coding performance, bit-error-rate estimates, aggregate signal to noise-analysis); Antenna Analysis (pattern generation, footprint calculation); modeling simulation program languages (matlab/vba/excel/C/C++)
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.