Sr. Full Stack Developer with Active Clearance
Bethesda, MD 20817
Our client is in need of a Sr. Full Stack Developer for a direct hire opportunity in D.C. Metro Area. If you’ re that person, submit your resume now!
Our client is an industry leading data group that specializes in the collection, processing, and use of healthcare data. By expanding patient, provider, and organizational data for beneficiary services they streamline business processes and operations.
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with
Critical Position Aspects:
· Our core company platform provides the foundation for our projects.
· Custom applications built on top of our core company platform.
· Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing.
· Java and Groovy for our back-end applications and data integration tools.
· Typescript, React/Redux for our web technologies.
· Python for data processing and analysis.
· Commercial standard cloud infrastructures such as AWS or Azure.
· CentOS/Red Hat Linux as the basis for all our on-premise servers.
Required Skill Sets:
· Strong engineering background, preferred in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
· Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
· Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you’ re building.
· Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
· Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
· Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
· Willingness and interest to travel as needed.
· (As required by U.S. Government contract) U.S. citizenship
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.