Skaneateles Falls, NY 13153 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for Warehouse Worker - Assembler in Skaneateles, NY who will be responsible for movement and/or packaging of materials within the facility, will record, scan and key work orders. This individual will also perform additional production/warehousing duties as assigned. If you are interested and qualified for this position, APPLY NOW!
Description of Material Handling duties:
- Ensure movement and/or packaging of materials within the facility.
- Records/scans/keys work orders to ensure that materials can be properly tracked during the production process.
- May perform additional production/warehousing duties as assigned.
- Requires some problem recognition and solution selection among predetermined alternatives.
Description of Assembly duties:
- Assemble small component parts or sub-assemblies using basic tools such as screwdrivers, clamps, X-ACTO knives, Allen wrenches, tweezers, wire cutters or cotton swabs.
- You may be expected to work using a microscope or magnifying equipment to perform intricate sub-assemblies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in mechanical assembly and/or material handling including warehouse experience, stock room picking parts, etc.
- Must have good manual dexterity and eyesight.
- Must be able to read, write and use basic math;maintain a high degree of accuracy in performing repetitive tasks;work with basic chemicals.
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment.
Workdays: 1st shift Mon - Friday
Work hours: 7: 00am EST 3: 30pm EST
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market.