Associate .Net/Sitecore Developer
Plano, TX 75093
Our client is in need of an Associate .Net/Sitecore Developer for a 3-year contract opportunity to work onsite in Plano, TX. If you’ re that person, submit your resume now!
Our client a systems integrator, provides services varying from consulting and systems development, to developing IT applications. big data, digital transformation, and integration to the cloud.
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
The ideal candidate will be an intermediate level developer with a strong primary skill set in .Net development. Sitecore is a preferred skill, but is not mandatory.
- 2-4 years of experience in .NET Technologies
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Expert in Microsoft .NET technologies for development as well as support
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop/maintain complex applications in C# and/or ASP.NET for n-tier web deployment.
- Experience with Oracle: Database design, PL SQL coding, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc., including the use of a tool to write and test SQL code and manipulate data.
- Experience interpreting and analyzing complex business requirements and building the logic within an application' s code to meet those requirements.
- Experience coding and maintaining applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Health Insurance industry experience will be a plus
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.