Austin, TX 78729 US
We are looking for a Business Consultant in Austin, TX with unique mastery and recognized authority in relevant subject matter knowledge. In this role, you will contribute to the development of innovative principles, lead cross-divisional teams, and provide highly innovative solutions to achieve the organization's long-term goals. If you are ready to be a mentor, a strategic thinker, and a key contributor to the success of our clients APPLY NOW!
Duration: 3 months contract
- Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful
- Provides highly innovative solutions
- Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization s long-term goals and objectives
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams
- Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
- Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction
- Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function
- TCP review board required in TCP families
- Organizes and shapes an engagement team's strategy to drive success
- Leads board level visioning sessions providing thought leadership to client
- Develops and manages relationships across the whole client base, discussing benefits and value at board level
- Commercially shapes deals based on business benefit to client rather than actual cost to complete (value based pricing)identifying risk/reward opportunities and developing business cases to work with clients in new and different ways to mutual benefits
- Drives key meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline
- Understands and utilizes the full range of facilitation methods and tools to run effective events
- Advises at board level on MOC strategies and implementation plans
- Consults on governance, strategy and transformation not just operations
- Builds and maintains significant alliances and support across the client's business
- Leads complex MOC initiatives
- Consults and shapes development of the client's approach to identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realizing benefits at a department level
- Shapes and directs proposals describing the company s solution and the associated value proposition
- Ensures knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed building internal consultant collateral
Education and Experience Requirement:
- 10 years of experience in commercial or public sector
- Advanced Educational degree preferred
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.