Portsmouth, NH 03801
Our client is in need of an IT/Finance Data Analyst for a 3 month contract opportunity (with a right-to-hire) in Portsmouth, NH. If you’ re that person, submit your resume now!
Our client is a Fortune 100 company and is one of the largest property and casualty insurers in the U.S. Corporately located in Boston, MA - with over 50, 000 employees and 900 Global locations, they are looking to add to their stellar team! Their corporate culture of protecting families, building business, and investing in lives is embraced by all of their employees and is shared with new candidates that join. If you are that candidate, we want to talk to you!
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
The ideal candidate would be a balance between functional and technical skills. They need to be able to understand the information from the Business Users (Finance) and help build out requirements for these reports. The ability to work in Portsmouth, NH – one to two days a week initially is required. Once up to speed, the option to work out of the Boston office is available.
• Data analytics, modeling and report design.
• Understand the relationships with financial data from multiple data sources, and merge it together to provide meaningful financial reports.
• Establish standardized reporting views that will help answer business questions.
• Play a key role in evaluating reporting in the client’ s new PPM tool, Apptio. Does it meet the current reporting needs of the customer and if not, determine how to bridge any gaps using additional reporting tools available.
• Evaluate opportunities for efficiencies and improvements to processes; design reports that are easy to maintain and repeatable.
• Capture financial and metric data in financial systems (Apptio, ITx, ITFAR data warehouse, Power BI reporting environment).
• Provide guidance and support for Power BI reporting.
• Strong data analytics skills.
• Knowledge of tools, techniques and processes for data gathering and reporting and analysis of financial data and key metrics; Understands interrelationships and dependencies among various financial systems and data sources.
• Power BI and Apptio experience a plus, but not required.
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.