Data Entry Specialist (7:30am-4:30pm)
Morrisville, NC 27560 US
We are looking for a meticulous and detail-oriented Data Entry Specialist to join our team in Morrisville NC. In this role, most of your work will involve seated tasks, including continuous and intensive data keying into our data system. If you possess exceptional data entry skills and can handle physical tasks with precision APPLY NOW!
Schedule: 5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks
Shift Time: 7: 30AM - 4: 30PM
Duration: 3 months contract
Most work is seated but involves intensive and constant keying of information into data system. Employee carries one carton of documents to/from pallet to computer workstation on average every 5-7 minutes. Carton weight ranges from 30-50 lbs. Carry distance may be up to 15-20 feet. Hand height for pulling or returning carton to pallet ranges from 13 to 45 .
- The Data Entry Specialist pulls individual medical files from the storage box, identifies required data fields from each file, and enters that information into the database for the client. One box at a time is carried to the workstation, where individual files are pulled and data is entered. When all files have been reviewed, they are returned to the box, which is in turn carried back to the pallet. Maximum storage height on each pallet is 5 boxes. Except for the periods when boxes are physically being moved (5% of time), work is performed from a seated position (95% of time).
- Performance is measured based on the number of key stroke
- Must maintain consistent high frequency of keystrokes (10, 000 kph), with 100% accuracy confirmed by double key verification
- Must be able to carry cartons ranging in weight from 30-50# for distances up to 20 feet on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes
- Must be able to lift and lower cartons from/to pallet and from/to workstation. Cartons range in weight from 30-50 lbs, with lift heights ranging from 13 to 45, on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes
- Protective footwear is required and shall meet ASTM F2413-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective ( Safety) Toe Cap Footwear and have a slip-resistant rating designated as Better or Best
- Attire must be presentable and appropriate for the working environment
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.