Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
We are currently looking for an HSE Specialist in Twinsburg OH. If you are passionate about creating a safe and healthy work environment and knowledgeable in HSE regulations, join our team today! APPLY NOW!
Duration: 1 year contract
Shift Hours: 7: 00/8: 00AM to 4: 00/5: 00PM
Workdays: Monday to Friday
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Individual will support HSE programs including but not limited to industrial hygiene, injury & illness, ergonomics, electrical safety, process safety management
- Provide general health & safety advice at a fixed manufacturing facility
- Candidate must be willing to work with manufacturing and engineering teams on a manufacturing floor environment
- Candidate should have the ability to work with HSE software systems (. E. Gen suite, Intelex)
- Candidate will support day shift M-F
Required Skills and Characteristics:
- Strong understanding of HSE regulations
- Willingness to work daily in a fast-paced mfg. Environment
- Strong organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 5 years of experience in Environmental Health & Safety)
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.