Embedded Engineer with Mandarin language component
Framingham, MA 01701
- Design, implement and deploy embedded software for new products that include technologies like Bluetooth, Active Noise Reduction, Voice control, and Battery management.
- Analyze complex technical problems and propose design of comprehensive solutions.
- Review, evaluate, and code inspect the embedded software to adhere to the product definition and intended user experiences. This requires close and proactive collaboration with other disciplines.
- Contribute to all phases of the product software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test coordination, release, support, and documentation.
- Work with SQA to develop automated acceptance tests for user interface, embedded components, and application software components.
- Experience with C/C++ in an embedded environment.
- Experience with embedded peripherals such as Ethernet, I2C, I2S, SPI, and USB.
- Experience with an embedded RTOS such as FreeRTOS, ThreadX, LynxOS, QNX, Linux.
- Experience with source code management (SCM) tools (Subversion, Git, Perforce, etc.).
- Experience with working in an agile development environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Expertise with basic lab equipment (oscilloscopes, power supplies, multi-meters, etc.).
- Knowledge and exposure to basic hardware design and can read a schematic.
- Familiarity with Bluetooth and BLE embedded communication stacks.
- Previous experience with Voice assistant integration is a bonus.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Proficient in written simplified Chinese and spoken Mandarin.