Employee Engagement Coordinator - Hybrid
Alpharetta, GA 30004 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for an Employee Engagement Coordinator position in Alpharetta Georgia for a Hybrid Setup. Who will be responsible for implement strategies developed by the IP leadership team and the Alpharetta Site Council to drive employee engagement by coordinating/managing engagement programs, activities, and processes aimed at creating a positive workplace environment. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support the implementation/execution of employee engagement programs and foster the company s culture ensuring all initiatives/activities are promoted and delivered.
- Provide inputs to the Alpharetta Site Council on internal communication plan and partner with them to ensure the vision, values, initiatives, and organizational information are communicated regularly and effectively.
- Partner with other site councils internally and in BINs, WINs, MCINs to organize and project manage employee special events, including but not limited to team building, holiday events.
- Partner with the Site Council to develop success metrics on engagement initiatives, and Track and provide routine information/updates regarding events, progress.
- In about 6 months time, the role will scale to support the broader Industrial Print organization on engagement activities and programs.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to think and act on a local/global scale;work across cultures and geographies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven resolution skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Work as a team member as well as independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with Site Councils, BINs, WINS, and other engagement groups.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, or related field and two to four years of related experience and/or training;or equivalent combination of education and experience.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market.