Palo Alto, CA 94304
Our client is in urgent need of an Executive Assistant for a 2 year contract opportunity (with a right-to-hire) with our client in Palo Alto, CA. If you’ re that person, submit your resume now!
Our client is a multinational information technology company headquartered in California. Well known for developing personal computers, printers, and 3D printing solutions - they are consistently ' re-inventing' the common workplace and looking for great candidates to experience this with. If you are that candidate, we want to talk to you!
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
The ideal candidate will support 3 directors while working Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm. This is a fast paced position working closely with a hands on management team.
- Support complex, deadline-driven operations.
- Identify goals and priorities, and resolve issues in a timely manner (e.g., Client monthly cut-off dates for AP, T&E, and Accrual Report; annual State Licensure Audit, health insurance contract renewals, quarterly/yearly corporate tax returns).
- 2+ years experience as an Administrative Support/Project Coordinator professional in corporate and/or non-profit industries.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to work onsite Monday - Friday in Palo Alto, CA.
- Polished with a great work ethic; maintains professionalism, and demonstrates leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to unexpected and urgent matters with professionalism and poise.
- Computer/Software Skills: Microsoft Office Suite and not limited but including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio and Outlook); Concur, Coupa, Source, Socialcast, Mail Master, Docusign; PollEverywhere.
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.