Helpdesk / Network Analyst
Houston, TX 77032
HELPDESK / NETWORK ANALYST
24 month - Contract
Houston, TX Area
Our current client is expanding their office locations from 35 up to 43. They are looking for a professional, seasoned, Helpdesk Analyst to help support multiple locations, including the corporate office while working out of their current HQ in the Houston, TX area. This is a tremendous opportunity with a great company if you are looking to gain corporate level exposure with a large company in a professional work environment.
- Desktop – Helpdesk type with 5-6 years of experience
- Looking for someone with executive level type support, this role will support corporate HQ.
- Will work with a ticketing system on the open issues, very similar to ServiceNow
- Need to have some networking knowledge, basic concepts, protocols, etc. A Network+ would cover this.
- Knowledge of " Google Apps" online applications
- Need to have Video Conferencing skills, they have a lot of executives onsite.
- This is primarily a Windows 7/10 environment, some Active Directory would be helpful, medium level at best. (More than just password resets)
- They will need to know break/fix, deal with walkups, remote support, and taking calls from both internal and external users.
- Team size is currently 5-6 and support 40+ offices around the US.