Plano, TX 75024
Our client is in need of an Informatica Developer for a 1 year contract opportunity to work onsite in Plano, TX. If you’ re that person, submit your resume now!
Our client is a 24 billion dollar global entity that is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. They are an Enterprise Services Group that specializes in guiding large enterprises and government agencies through successful change cycles. They are looking for candidates to join their global brand!
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
Primary Skills: Informatica BDQ, EDC, MDM, PowerCenter and PowerExchange administration.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Informatica Big Data Management (BDM) 10.x - EDC, IDQ/BDQ, Axon and Web Services.
- Configuring integrations between multiple RDBMS(Oracle, SQL Server, Mainframe and MongoDB) sources to Hive, Spark or HDFS Big Data target environment(Cloudera/Hortonworks).
- Utilizing Informatica Big Data Quality (BDQ) toolset and exposure to Big data technologies from a source or target.
- Configuring and managing Informatica LDAP and SSO configurtions.
- Maintaining, enhancing, configuring, and tuning all Informatica domains.
- Troubleshooting and analyzing the bug fixes, patching and upgrading Informatica BDQ, EDC, MDM, PowerCenter and PowerExchange.
- Manage deployments of code through the non-production and production/disaster recovery environments.
- Providing security administration support with respect to users and privileges within all informatica domains.
- Configuring Backup and DR strategies to meet required RPO' S/RTO' s.
- Managing backup, restore, and disaster recovery processes and procedures.
- Configure and Optimize IDQ/Web Service' s Data Integration, Model Respository, Monitoring, Content Management and Analyst Services.
- Configure and Optimize EDC Data Integration, Model Respository, Cluster and Catalog Services.
- Troubleshooting & Optimize Web Services applications, EDC Resources, Applications, Datadomain and Datadomain groups
- Bachelors degree from reputed institution/university.
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica Informatica Data Quality, Master Data Management(MDM), PowerCenter, PowerExchange and PMPC on Linux Platform.
- Atleast 1+ years of experience in Informatica Bigdata Quality(BDQ), Enterprise Data Catalog(EDC) and Axon.
- Good Knowledge in Hadoop, Hive, distributed computing and parallel processing.
- Solid understanding of ETL/Database best practices and leading industry standards.
- Good understanding of data governance principals and strong experience on data quality administration, issue management and remediation.
- Excellent knowledge on Informatica platform as a whole and the integration among different Informatica components and services.
- Strong experience in infrastructure architecture, such as designing, hardware sizing, effort estimation and security.
- Experience working in the SCRUM Environment.
- Experience implementing automation capabilities and knowledge of DevOps and best practices.
- Comfortable working with the Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system.
- Experience with scripting (Shell, PowerShell, REST, SOAP) for task automation.
- Ability to manage time and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in stressful situations and meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.