Java Lead - Detroit, MI
Farmington Hills, MI 48335
Our client is in need of a Lead Java Developer for a 6 month Contract to Hire opportunity in Farmington Hills, MI - just outside of Detroit. If you’ re that person, submit your resume now!
Our client is the largest ABA Therapy provider in Michigan. Since 2009 they have expanded their services of Pediatric Nursing, Catastrophic Injury Care, and ABA Therapy to the States of Arizona, California, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. With over 3, 500 full and part time passionate employees striving to make lives better everyday, they are adding to their team and are looking for great candidates. If that candidate is you, Apply Today!
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
The Full Stack Java Developer manages application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Java Developers design, develop and deliver high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems. Currently a team of 15 developers and analysts, our client is adding 3 more developers to maintain growth as a company.
- Analyze and evaluate Centria' s computer systems capabilities to understand strengths and weaknesses for the identification of opportunities for system improvement.
- Identify and communicate business needs and translate business requirements into technical system and functional specifications. Participate in the estimation of costs for the planning of new systems/enhancements for assigned systems.
- Identify, investigate, resolve and escalate problems as needed. Gather data to support recommendations to address problems. Procure technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Research and analyze technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of business goals, and recommend technologies to improve system performance.
- Analyze, design, and coordinate implementation and deployment of simple to moderate complex systems and environments.
- Integrate, design, and coordinate platforms for projects.
- Install software and configure system environments for DEV, QA, Staging and Production.
- Provide data input and perform system load and performance testing, analyze data flow to find system bottleneck and suggest improvement of system’ s performance and efficiency.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Integrate and maintain Release Management Tool and Build Management Tool for CI/CD, Create and manage application release schedules.
- Write documents and instruction manuals for applications and provide training for end users.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- 6-9 years of strong Java Experience.
- Demonstrated success in a lead position.
- Strong background with SQL Server and experienced in database design and writing complex queries.
- Experienced in writing Webservices using standard Java frameworks.
- Experienced in user interface development including HTML, CSS, JSON
- Experienced in Asynchronous programming.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases for both client and server using Junit and/or Selenium.
- Experienced in any of the Git code repository GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket.
- Experienced in Maven/Gradle build management tools and writing automated build scripts.
- Experienced in Jenkins Release Management tool and write scripts that can integrate with Git Repository, build management tools and servers.
- Knowledge on SDLC process.
- Knowledge on any Cloud Infrastructure as a service platform.
- Knowledge on Security scanning.
- Knowledge on Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment process.
- Knowledge on JIRA for task execution.
- Solid understanding of Object oriented design concepts.
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.