Marketing Project Coordinator
San Diego, CA 92127 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator in San Diego, CA. Who will work directly with our internal and external customers to support PWI press printing and print sample generation. You will operate multiple PWI Web presses. The Web Presses are very large industrial pieces of equipment that require hands on electrical mechanical support. You will work alongside R&D/Operation engineers that will require you to trouble shoot, diagnose press and test tooling problems, providing repairs/solutions. As required, you'll proactively and effectively escalate issues on your customers' behalf.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Plan, execute and measure advertising projects in support of overall advertising campaign or marketing plans
- Typically drives advertising in support of near-term demand generation
- Advertising assignments may include creative development, client reviews, media planning, obtaining legal reviews, etc.
- May include print, broadcast (TV, radio), online or outdoor advertising
- Assure adherence to internal and partner branding guidelines
- Optimize MDF funds
- Manage project budgets as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience in advertising
- Prior agency experience a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Organization and program management skills
- Ability to link advertising plans and activities to business results
- Analytic skills (measurement, ROI).Solid planning, messaging and communications skills (oral and written)
- Solid understanding of internal and partner branding guidelines, and partner MDF programs
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market.