National Director of Contracts
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Our client is in need of a National Director of Contracts for a contract to hire opportunity in Detroit, MI. If you’ re that person, submit your resume now!
Our client is the largest ABA Therapy provider in Michigan. Since 2009 they have expanded their services of Pediatric Nursing, Catastrophic Injury Care, and ABA Therapy to the States of Arizona, California, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. With over 3, 500 full and part time passionate employees striving to make lives better everyday, they are adding to their team and are looking for great candidates. If that candidate is you, Apply Today!
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
The right person for this job will be a dedicated, hard-working, sharp individual with a desire to go above and beyond.
Essentials Functions and Abilities Include:
- Identify and initiate contact with potential payors.
- Lead assigned negotiation and ensure that negotiations result in advantageous contracts.
- Negotiate rates for service delivery with all contracts.
- Monitor and execute contract renewals and updates.
Contract Monitoring and Performance Reporting
- Coordinate with internal departments and contracted payors to implement services.
- Maintain an inventory of contract obligations, communicate these cross-functionally within the organization, and ensure compliance with key terms and conditions.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance standards and financial performance of contracts.
- Track provider credentialing requirements and support credentialing activities.
Market Entry Analysis and Execution
- Evaluate and analyze market attractiveness and prioritize new markets with the executive team
- Establish contracts with payors in each new state.
- Support Payor Relations team in their interactions with key payor contacts.
- Develop effective working relationships with counterparts within contracted organizations.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four (4) years of health plan and/or provider contracting, provider relations / network management and/or other related experience preferably in a provider, health plan or related environment.
- Minimum of four (4) years of price analysis and negotiating contract rates.
- Successful and proven track record of success in negotiating rates and critical contract terms with a large, diverse network of inter-state and national payors.
- Proven track record and ability to create strong, long lasting relationships with all levels of a health plan organization.
- Ability to notate activity, contacts, and accounts within organizations customer-relationship management (CRM) tool (Salesforce).
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, presentation.
- Flexibility to travel as needed. May require travel to payer sites and meet face to face during initial or ongoing meetings.
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.