North-East Territory Sales Manager
Duluth, GA 30097
Our client is in need of a Territory Sales Manager for a direct hire/full time opportunity to work remote covering a Multi-State sales territory based out of Boston, MA or another major city in the NE US. If you’ re that person, submit your resume now!
Our client is an award winning leader in the space of modular exhibit systems for the event industry. Their combination of creativity and engineering drives their mission of ' imagineering'. They are looking for candidates to share their outside of the box culture with. If that is you, APPLY TODAY!
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated sales executive that while able to pursue opportunities through traditional channels, is also ept in new technology and communication software. The Regional Sales Manager will cover a territory consisting of NE US States from Virginia up to Maine. While working autonomously, there will be constant collaboration with corporate HA in Atlanta, GA.
- You report directly to our Senior Account Director, based in our Atlanta HQ.
- Participate in tradeshows and conferences on behalf of the company.
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects.
- Visit trade shows to identify new prospects.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on our products/services and talk excitedly about the endless possibilities of our modular system.
- Set up meetings with potential and existing clients.
- Build long term relationships with our clients and prospects based on open communication at all levels of their organization.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media. Identify all potential customers in the Northeast territory.
- 2-6 years of professional sales experience.
- Experience working with / at / around Trade Shows.
- Prior experience working/covering a sales large sales territory.
- Prior experience in traveling as a part of working a sales territory.
- Ability to travel 50% of each month for work by car and or air.
- Ability and Demonstrated proficiency in communication/presentation.
- BA in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field.
- Demonstrated team player / self starter sales attitude.
- Prior experience with technical engineering and or 3D insight is a bonus.
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.