Part-Time HR Coordinator
Parsippany, NJ 07054 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for a Part-Time HR Coordinator in Parsippany, NJ 07054. Who will be responsible to provides support to the Human Resources/Talent Acquisition team in the areas of human resources administration. This role will be responsible for assisting the Corporate Human Resources/Talent Acquisition team with maintaining compliance of team member personnel records, coordination and logistics of team member events, and other HR related tasks and projects while maintaining team member confidentiality. APPLY NOW!
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains team member personnel files within our cloud-based platform
- Completes quarterly audits of all HR transactions
- Coordinate and execute department mailing for various HR initiatives
- Completes initial written responses to employment verifications for generalist review
- Completes initial drafts of employment letters for generalist review
- Act as a liaison between the organization s team members and the HR/TA team
- Perform additional duties and projects for the HR/TA team as assigned
- Associate degree;coursework relating to HR a plus;or
- 2 years of prior HR-related administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow up
- Ability to effectively follow up on assignments
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Possesses a high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Part time contract role
- Onsite in Parsippany, NJ
- 5 hours per day Monday-Friday.
- Will be required to be in office Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Monday s requirement for 1-2 hours, the rest remote. Virtual on Friday.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market.