Process Quality Engineer
Houston, TX 77073 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for Process Quality Engineer for 1 year contract position with $39/hr pay who will leads and manages the technical assessment of the capability of repair sources, supported by Repair Engineer (RE), Manufacturing Engineer (ME), and MMT (in case of Special Process involved) according to qualification process described on internal procedure (GS-SO-WI-06). This position requires Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in a Quality Roles. If you are interested and qualified for this position, APPLY NOW!
The Process Quality Engineer will work with Quality leader and Shop leader of Shop to make sure that all company standard processes and procedures are correctly applied. He\She leads and manages all operating quality issues (qualification plan including eSQM, eNCR, eSDR, etc) and drives the Shop continuous improvement approach.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- PQE leads and manages the technical assessment of the capability of repair sources, supported by Repair Engineer (RE), Manufacturing Engineer (ME), and MMT (in case of Special Process involved) according to qualification process described on internal procedure (GS-SO-WI-06).
- He\She manages eSQM system to open and close all qualification process as per internal procedure (GS-SO-WI-06) including timeline managing as agreed with Quality Leader (QL) and Shop Leader. Qualification plan includes also the farm-out activities.
- He\She defines with QL the Quality Plan year over year and manages it to achieve the target.
- He\She manages eSDR and NCR system and supports all roles on the Shop in order to implement non- conformity approach on the Shop including supplier (Shop Farm-out).
- He\She analyzes all NCR and eSDR in order to define\propose to Quality Leader (QL) an operative continuous improvement plan to better day by day process and procedure. The analysis includes not only CoQ tracking but dedicated analysis to maintain the value under the target and define action plan to optimize and prevent the cost.
- He\She is responsible to drive and improve quality control to eliminate escaping defects.
- Creating, refining, educating, and implementing standard work changing the quality culture of operators.
- He\She supports Shop to implement processes as per procedures, corrective or preventive actions coming from NCA\RCA or escaping defects.
- He\She Supports QL for QMS processes are established, implemented and maintained by review of internal audits (including station audit), discussions with process owners or review of the processes including suggestion of modification of existing procedure.
- He\She Support QL on train all company personnel in the documented company policies and ensure that people are aware of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Quality Roles.
- 5+ year of relevant experience in a Services industry.
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the principles of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma (an asset).
- Ability to maintain partnership relations with internal and external collaborators.
- Strong teamwork skills, leadership and strong priority management capacity
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Significant knowledge or experience with special processes (welding, brazing, coating, etc).
- Strong computer and systems skills including Microsoft office and PowerPoint.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market.