Program Manager II - REMOTE
Dayton, OH 45390 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for a Program Manager II in a 100% Remote position. Will be seeking to make changes to product packaging, documentation, and product labeling to comply with trade, environmental, and other technical regulatory requirements in alignment with internal practices. The primary objective is to implement long term solutions that address needs/gaps identified by the Market Category teams (representing the company s Global Sales).
Our client is seeking experienced Program Managers who can lead a cross-functional team to assess/validate gaps identified in critical markets, develop mid-and long-term strategies for closure, and lead the overall execution effort. APPLY NOW!
- Develop a business case decision framework that can be used across multiple projects
- Lead cross-functional core team to develop strategy to close gaps for each product line/market opportunity
- Lead team in the exploration of options/alternatives and recommend solutions for implementation
- Develop and maintain overarching project schedule for solution implementation
- Maintain and report progress weekly
Education and Experience Required:
- The ideal candidate will have experience working for a global organization that manufacturers hardware/electronics for business applications. This candidate will have experience dealing with Category (Sales) Product Management, Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, and Trade and Regulatory compliance subject matter experts.
- Bachelor s or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
- Typically 6-10 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;mastery in English and local language
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market.