San Marino, CA 91108 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for Project Specialist in San Marino, CA who will be helping a library move special collections from one side of the facility to the other. If you are interested and qualified based on the requirements below, APPLY NOW!
- 07: 00AM - 03: 30PM 5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.
Contractors will be helping a library move special collections from one side of the facility to the other. This project will be done in phases, so there may be down time in between. Must be able to move books, boxes on carts/wire racking, etc.
Roles and Requirements:
- Must move boxes of files, books, binders, backup tapes and other materials.
- The work is very physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and moving/arranging of boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting.
- Must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 10-100 lbs. On a regular basis, without assistance.
- Must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and concrete surfaces.
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market.