Quality Control Inspector
Jacksonville, FL 32221 US
We are looking for dedicated Quality Control Inspector to join our team in Jacksonville Florida 32221 for a 11-month contract duration with $34/hr pay. In this role, you will check the quality of incoming and outgoing materials or products, as well as the production procedures. This includes running tests, keeping a record of defects, analyzing products, and overseeing procedures. Must have at least High School Diploma or equivalent experience as a QC Inspector in a manufacturing/engineering environment. APPLY NOW!
- Work hours: 7: 30 am 3: 30 pm
- Workdays: Mon - Fri
- THIS IS NOT REMOTE POSITION
Top 3 Skills Required:
- Experience in reading Mechanical drawing
- (Experienced with Specialty measuring Hand tools (ie) Micrometers, Calipers, Thread gauges, Surface finish tool etc.
- Safety Conscious and extreme attention to detail in regard to following policies and procedures
- Quality control inspectors check the quality of incoming and outgoing materials or products, as well as the production procedures
- This job involves tasks such as running tests, keeping a record of defects, analyzing products, and overseeing procedures
- Read blueprints and specifications
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Inspect, test, or measure materials
- Measure products with calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Operate electronic inspection equipment and software
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree preferred.
- Preferred 1+ year experience as a QC Inspector in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Ability to Read Blueprints/Mechanical Drawings
- Experience with Micrometers, Calipers, Thread gauges, and Surface finish tools required.
- Follow GMP and all safety regulations at all times is required.
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.