Record Center Specialist (Warehouse Associate)
Santa Ana, CA 92705 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for Record Center Specialist (Warehouse Associate) in Santa Ana, CA. The identified candidate will have to kneel, squat, reach, and bend forward frequently throughout their shifts. The primary tasks include the moving, arranging, lifting and loading of storage boxes, bins and totes. Boxes, bins and totes range in weight from 24 lbs. To over 100 lbs. Employees move boxes manually and via hand carts. If you are interested in this role, APPLY NOW!
- Protective footwear is required and shall meet ASTM F2413-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear and have a slip-resistant rating designated as Better or Best .
- 06: 30: AM - 03: 00: PM 5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.
Roles and Requirements:
- Employees process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders, backup tapes and other materials. The work is very physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and moving/arranging of boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting. Employees must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 24 -100 lbs. On a regular basis, without assistance. Employees must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and concrete surfaces.
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation.
- Read and write English.
- Lift and move boxes, read labels, and process incoming and outgoing orders.
- Use the proprietary computer system to track orders and determine the location of boxes.
- Operate handheld scanner.
- Climb and balance on ladders.
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 100 lbs. Without assistance for prolonged periods.
- Employee must be able to load, operate and move hand carts, pallet jacks and various other material handling aids.
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts.
- Load boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids.
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market. APPLY TODAY!