Regional OEM Sales Manager
Columbus, OH 43004
Looking for more than just another job? We' re looking for you! This isn' t just another job, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. RightStone needs an experienced Regional OEM Sales Representative for a permanent role in the Columbus, OH region.
Our client is a worldwide leader in industrial mesh separation technology that is utilized in the manufacturing market Worldwide. With use ranging throughout 140 countries, they have corporate locations in the UK, USA, Belgium, India, and China. In business since 1934, they have seen successful growth with annual sales exceeding $54 million. They are actively looking to add to this success by growing their team!
The ideal candidate will be located in either the Columbus, Dayton, or Cincinnati, OH area. The Regional OEM Sales Manager will use their understanding and technical expertise to represent the employer brand to manufacturing facilities seeking capital equipment.
If you have the engineering knowledge, communication skills, are willing to learn, and can provide sales success in a territory that requires travel – APPLY TODAY!
- Provide new sales and support existing customers in a territory covering Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and West Pennsylvania.
- Demonstrate product knowledge with an ability to explain how each product works and what value it offers.
- Accurately utilize an established sales process and CRM.
- Work remotely and manage both time and calendar efficiently.
- Report regularly to the National Sales Manager and cooperate with other team members nationally.
- Associates or Bachelors in any engineering discipline/field.
- 3+ years of related sales experience with good tenure.
- Demonstrated experience in multi-state territory sales.
- Knowledge of industrial/manufacturing capital equipment.
- Ability to work under KPI’ s with an understanding of sales goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and set a tone as the voice of the brand.
- Demonstrated experience in working with engineers and communicating at their level.
- Valid Driver’ s License with insurable driving record.
- Ability to travel by plane/air.
- Experience with CRM applications.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.