SAP Security consult
Houston, TX 77073
Searching for candidates with strong security experience and knowledge in SAP. The successful candidate will be part of a team operating globally to enhance and support separation activities on the SAP environment. You will engage and work with business customers and IT support teams to develop, deploy and maintain solutions, implement and insure compliance to standards, and provide input as a subject matter expert.
The position focuses on support, maintenance, and enhancement to implemented SAP solutions. Ensures adherence to standards, policies and procedures globally. This position requires expertise in a broad portfolio of activities including customer service, SAP Security in ABAP and Netweaver stacks, design, securing interfaces, and work with compliance and risk teams.
- Serve as the SAP Security subject matter expert
- Design, test, document and implement security best practice controls for SAP security solution, interface security, communication security, etc…
- Adherence to BHGE SOX and SOD controls
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
- Implement Security notes, upgrades, legal/compliance patches, deployments and enhancements
- Provide third level support for SAP Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
- Works with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Recommends and develops security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining SAP security concepts and strategies (role design, profile generation, authorization objects, etc.) and operational administration (PFCG role maintenance)
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Security and Risk Management
- Functional knowledge of SAP ECC, GTS, CRM, BW, Portal, Solution Manager and GRC modules and the critical access requirements
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline