Senior Deployment Architect
Boston, MA 02110
Senior Deployment Architect
Our client has an exciting Contract to hire opportunity for a Senior Deployment Architect to join its Information Technology team in Boston, MA. They are leveraging Duck Creek Claims platform for the Claim processing and is looking to implement various solutions to support our Global Claim operational needs. We are looking for a Deployment Architect with experience involve in defining architecture scope, technical infrastructure and deployment process of Duck Creek Claims application. Someone who can support our Claims System in SaaS environment, lift & shift migrations and innovative SaaS solutions. Also, comfortable communicating with various technical resources regarding technical architecture of various integrated platforms, applications and IT disciplines.
• Strong technical skills and ability to evaluate technical requirements and challenges and propose solution and alternatives.
• Ability to define architecture scope, definitions and execution.
• Ability to design and complete technical infrastructures.
• Current knowledge of technology trends and tools and seek opportunities to deploy new technologies.
• Design effective and efficient solutions that meet functional, technical and performance requirements.
• Ability to identify gaps and omission in end to end solutions.
• Identify opportunities for re-use and improvements.
• Review project deliverables for compliance and project standards.
• Provide technical leadership to meet project timelines and scope.
• Ability to document and communicate effectively on status of progress against plans.
• Ability to clarify and resolve system maintenance activities, issues and risks.
• Ability to review technical documentation for compliance and standards.
• Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Computer Science degree or relevant experience.
• 5+ year of industry experience.
• Experience and knowledge of software development life cycle.
• Experience with .Net Solutions and SQL and relational database design.
• Experience with systems integration.
• Experience with various deployment tools like Octopus, MS Visual Studio… etc.
• Experience with Duck Creek Claims (AFS Architecture) & Policy is a plus.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Team member may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
About the client: This organization provides commercial property, casualty, healthcare professional liability, executive and professional lines, surety, travel, programs, and homeowners insurance. We are part of a Global Brand’ s National Indemnity group of insurance companies, consisting of National Indemnity and its affiliates, which hold financial strength ratings of A++ from AM Best and AA+ from Standard & Poor' s.