Software and Field Service Support
Daytona Beach, FL tbd
Our client is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients.
The corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allowing them to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled them to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt their products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy thier many and varied clients.
This is a contract to hire position working in Daytona, FL. This position will be part software support\part Field Services, troubleshooting locally.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, be able to work independently, perform level 1 resolution to hardware, OS, application support.
- List experience workstation ability, Windows OS 7-10. MS Office, and significant outlook experience, Office 2010 up to Office 2013 and Office 2016 (not required, experience good):
- List experience with executive Support – Must have excellent skills with senior management as this is a corporate office:
- List experience with Service Desk applications, preferably with Service Now
Familiarization with the following is beneficial:
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting- Physical and Virtual Servers
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, Administration- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting- Networking equipment- Routers, Switches, Wi-Fi, Firewalls
- Advanced troubleshooting of Workstation Operating Systems, and 2nd level support
Preferred: Experience with Vertafore applications such as AMS360, ImageRight