Sourcing Specialist (Buying/Procurement)
Houston, TX 77073 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for Sourcing Specialist (Buying/Procurement) in Houston, TX. The position involves the management of supplier relationships for purchase order execution, overseeing and resolving issues and schedule changes, updating the ERP system, and actively contributing to the development of proposals for enhancing approaches, methods, procedures, and processes within the designated field. Additionally, the role includes effective communication with colleagues and the business regarding design and coordination services, and active participation as a valued team member on various projects.
- Place and follow-up on POs.
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution.
- Manage problems and schedule changes.
- Update ERP.
- Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures, and processes in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member.
- Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete, and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months.
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing).
- Desired Characteristics: Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market. APPLY TODAY!