Alpharetta, GA 30004 US
We are looking for dedicated Support Engineer to join our team in Alpharetta Georgia 30004 for a 1-year contract duration. In this role, you will be providing firsthand resolution to technical highly complex in nature malfunctions and resolve technical issues from end user s contacts and proactive notification systems. Must have at least High School Diploma, College Degree in a technical field - preferred and 3 years of technical user support experience and can provide their own protective footwear APPLY NOW!
Required Onsite - Alpharetta Georgia 30004
Provide best in class engineering support diagnoses for external and internal customers.
As trusted advisor, should be self-motivated and will create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to ensure customer satisfaction by providing firsthand resolution to technical highly complex in nature malfunctions, should maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and actively contribute to the company s technical knowledge portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer engagement.
- Strong analytical and remote troubleshooting skills: solid diagnosis skills with ability to remotely collect and manage information and translate customer faced symptoms into a product issue.
- Responsible for implementing part or all the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design and following the Remote Technical Support processes.
- Remote resolve technical issues from end user s contacts and proactive notification systems (Predictive Press Care), which includes product features, specifications, parts info and compatibility, maintenance routines, educational programs and technical aspects in general.
- Integration between different departments in the company in order to provide End to End professional complete solution to the customers customer service oriented!
- Trigger an onsite interaction (parts and/or field dispatch) if the issue cannot be fixed remotely. Proper diagnosis and parts identification are key to ensuring proper handover to the FSE (Field Support Engineer).
- Provide ongoing ideas on improvement in the field of remote Engineering.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customer.
- Provide Standby After-Hours support based on a rotation schedule, with expectation of covering at least one shift each month, supporting 24x7 and 18x6 customer entitlement
- Team player - collaboration and ONE TEAM ONE GOAL approach
- High School Diploma, College Degree in a technical field - preferred
- Preferred: Minimum three (3) years technical customer service
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers and internally.
- Experience in a customer facing role (onsite support, remote support or similar) will be valued.
- Advanced Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible to carry out any remote technical support.
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to develop & implement a corrective action plan.
- Able to communicate with internal management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family.
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, development ideas.
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.
- Understanding customer needs and setting the right priorities for each case.
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to follow steps.
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.