Technical Delivery Lead
New Hartford, NY 13413
If you seek a truly outstanding employment experience, This is the place for you. Our client is always looking for conscientious, customer-oriented people, offering a supportive and friendly work environment that features a variety of career paths.
Offering challenging assignments, advancement opportunities, full benefits packages, competitive salaries, and a great work environment. Big enough to offer the opportunities you need to be successful, but not so big that you' ll get lost in the crowd.
Senior Technical Delivery Lead that is responsible for improving our methodologies and processes related to design and delivery of maintenance releases & projects. Includes oversight and mentoring of technical resources.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops and manages the technical execution plan for all project based work for core and non-core systems
2. Transforms vision of Systems Architect and Technical COE Director into a workable design and solution for projects and applications
3. Oversees technical resources from a shared pool of development resources. Coordinates with other projects & teams as needed
4. Assists the Technical COE Director on developing standards, methodologies and processes for development, testing and release management
5. Provides strategic technical assistance and support to the QA Lead and Business Units during UAT and non-functional testing
6. Coordinates with QA Lead on automated testing scripts and results on project specific and maintenance related activities.
7. Assists in the development of templates, tools and processes to improve project delivery including IT project plans, resource plans and metrics to track progress against actuals for project based work
8. Helps promote the vision of CIO by leading the design and delivery of innovative technical solutions
9. Assists business segment leaders, Technical COE Director and Senior Technical Delivery Lead with achieving their business results by leading the execution of corporate projects
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor' s degree preferred; relevant coursework in IT, PMP certification a plus.
Logical, Analytical, Organized, Resourceful, Self-motivated, Excel, Word, Access, PC desktop tools.
- Strong Duck Creek developer experience; minimum 3-5 years required
- Experience within the property and casualty industry
- Experience working directly with technical, business stakeholders/leadership in formulating technical requirements to solve business problems
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Team leading skills
- Experience working with the onsite offshore model
- Understanding of Lean/Agile conceptes and ability to integrate them within the work
- .NET experience
We believe strongly that talented people are core to our success and are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages, career advancement and challenging work opportunities. We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan for full time employees that include the following:
- 401K plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care coverage
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner' s insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Credit Union membership
- Employees' Club
As part of our hiring process, candidates must also pass a comprehensive background check and drug screen, additional screening for credit or MVR may be required for some positions.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.