Technical Field Specialist
Sacramento, CA 94203 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for Technical Field Specialist in Sacramento, CA. Who will assist in the development and monitoring of specialized chemical applications for his Downstream Chemical division. The candidate for this position will assist the Account Manager in all tasks related to his activities with our customers and particularly in monitoring various industrial chemical programs (fieldwork, laboratory testing and data collection & interpretation). APPLY NOW!
- Typically 6: 30am 3: 30pm and as needed for business needs;nights are possible.
- Monday Friday;weekend coverage is possible
Top 3 Skills Needed:
- Safety Focused
- High Hazard work exposure
- Performance and reliability monitoring of various industrial chemical applications
- Collection of samples and operational data at our customer sites
- Various laboratory work
- Data processing and analysis
- Inventory management of various specialty products
- Supervision/audit of hazardous material delivery
- Participation in the development and economic justification of technical projects
- Manage and supervise temporary chemical treatment (when needed)
- Ability to work independently while being proactive and resourceful in completion of tasks
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Safety focused mindset in all that you do
- English speaking
- Valid driver's license
- Valid TWIC Card
- Local to the Martinez or Benicia, CA area
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market.