Technical Program Manager - Hybrid
Palo Alto, CA 94304 US
RIGHTSTONE IS HIRING! We are looking for a Technical Program Manager in a Hybrid position in Palo Alto, CA 94304. As an Engineering Manager, reporting into the Director of B2C eCommerce+ platforms, this role is responsible for formulating the technical solutions and then executing our Subscription and Licensing initiatives. In addition to leading a team of developers, this is a hands-on position and is expected to be a point of escalation and resolution for issues that arise. APPLY NOW!
Essential Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Align resources to strategy and priorities.
- Formulate and recommend solutions to business objectives.
- Take a lead role in implementation of Subscriptions and Licensing infrastructure.
- Lead an outsourced development team.
- Enforce coding standards and conducting spot code reviews.
- Develop and report on measures on the initiatives.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience leading a team of developers at various levels.
- Experience managing a remote workforce.
- 5+ years experience with developing eCommerce solutions.
- Experience with Magento or similar platforms.
- Experience with Payment Gateway integrations.
- Strong Java/PHP skills
- Angular/React experience a plus.
- Strong background in developing with APIs with security in the forefront.
- Strong background in orchestrating data flows between systems.
- Strong proponent of regression testing
- Sweats the details.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one-on-one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market.