Warehouse Associate (09:00AM - 05:30PM)
Freehold, NJ 07728 US
We are seeking dedicated individuals to join our team as Warehouse Record Center Specialists to be in Freehold, NJ 07728 for a 1-YEAR contract. In this role, you will play a crucial part in the efficient and safe handling of storage boxes, bins, and totes. Your tasks will include arranging, lifting, and loading items, all while maintaining a keen eye for detail and precision.
Warehouse Record Center Specialists have to kneel, squat, reach, and bend forward frequently throughout their shifts. Their primary tasks include the moving, arranging, lifting and loading of storage boxes, bins and totes. Boxes, bins and totes range in weight from 24lbs to over 100lbs. Employees move boxes manually and via hand carts.
- Protective footwear is required and shall meet ASTM F2413-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear and have a slip-resistant rating designated as Better or Best .
5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.
Roles and Requirements:
Employees process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders, backup tapes and other materials. The work is very physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and moving/arranging of boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting. Employees must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 10-100lbs on a regular basis, without assistance. Employees must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and concrete surfaces.
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation.
- Read and write English.
- Lift and move boxes, read labels, and process incoming and outgoing orders.
- Use the proprietary computer system to track orders and determine the location of boxes.
- Operate hand held scanner.
- Climb and balance on ladders.
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 100 lbs. Without assistance for prolonged periods.
- Employee must be able to load, operate and move hand carts, pallet jacks and various other material handling aids.
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts.
- Load boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids.