Warehouse Associate - FL (08:30AM - 05:00PM)
Orlando, FL 32809 US
We are looking for dedicated Warehouse Associate to join our team in Orlando Florida 32809 for a 3-month contract duration with $17/hr pay. In this role, you will play a vital part in the moving, arranging, lifting, and loading of storage boxes, bins, and totes. This position requires physical agility as you will frequently kneel, squat, reach, bend forward, and handle items ranging from 24 lbs to over 100 lbs. Must have 3 years of warehouse experience and can provide their own protective footwear APPLY NOW!
Location: Required Onsite - Orlando Florida 32809
Duration: 3-month Contract
Pay: $17/Hourly on W2
Normal Work Schedule:
5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.
(Shift Time: 08: 30AM - 05: 00PM)
Description of position and job requirements:
Employees process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders, backup tapes and other materials. The work is very physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and moving/arranging of boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting. Employees must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 10-100lbs on a regular basis, without assistance. Employees must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and concrete surfaces.
- Perform tasks like walking, standing, kneeling, squatting, stooping, and bending for extended periods.
- Independently handle gripping, lifting, pushing, pulling, and carrying boxes, including navigating inclines, stairs, and changes in surface/elevation
- Read and write in English proficiently
- Lift and move boxes, process orders, and use a proprietary computer system for tracking
- Operate handheld scanners and maintain balance on ladders
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 100 lbs. For prolonged periods
- Expertly load, operate, and move hand carts, pallet jacks, and various material handling aids
- Load and shrink-wrap pallets on ground level or carts, and manually load boxes onto pallets and trucks
- Protective footwear is required and shall meet ASTM F2413-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective ( Safety) Toe Cap Footwear and have a slip-resistant rating designated as Better or Best
RightStone is a strategic partner that works with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we are interested in speaking with you!
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.