Warehouse Worker - Sorter
Watertown, CT 06795 US
We are looking for a Warehouse Worker - Sorter to work onsite in Watertown Connecticut for a 3-month contract position and will be responsible for providing support to Warehouse Loading and Production functions. Requires HS diploma or equivalent, atleast 3 yrs of warehouse experience and knowledgeable in operating Forklift, APPLY NOW!
Location: Required onsite - Watertown Connecticut
Planned Start Date: TBA
Duration: 3-month contract
Pay Rate: $17.00/HOURLY
1st shift - start time 9: 30am
This position is responsible for providing support to Warehouse Loading and Production functions.
- Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas
- Operate forklift to load/unload route trucks and into branch trailers
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly inventory activities: cycle counts, load in/out data entry, load sheet verifications, shipping & receiving
- Provide production line support as needed
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver's license
- Forklift experience required
- Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to 50lbs
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities (Oracle experience a plus)
- Able to work flexible, extended hours and weekends as required
RightStone is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third parties.
Join OUR team. Be part of our family of contractors and consultants. That is what we sell. Experience our one on one recruiting model, our dedicated onboarding and HR team, top of market operations team, and be a part of a company with one the highest retention rates for contractors in the US staffing market.